Chicago-based Scott Adams organized the Draft Paul Wellstone for US Senate (MN) movement and was Senator Wellstone's Political Director for his upset win and subsequent re-election. He has worked with labor unions on corporate and retirement security campaigns, helped non-profit organizations launch projects, served as a US Senate policy advisor and assisted local governments on messaging.
Los Angeles-based Paul Arney worked his way through college as a US Forest Service Firefighter. It turns out firefighting is excellent training for political work. Paul combines messaging methods and platforms to target likely and persuadable voters. He has served as an advisor for former CA State Assembly Member Dario Frommer and Congresswoman Jane Harman. His experience as a political strategist ranges from the Australian Labor Party to the California Democratic Party.
Scott and Paul have organized political, labor and issue-based grassroots initiatives. They’ve managed local, statewide and federal campaigns, dug up opposition research, parsed polls, probed focus groups and analyzed data to target voters. They’re experts in coordinating paid, earned and social media communications; directing endorsement strategies; and producing creative direct mail, digital, video and audio content. You should have them working for you.
FAQ: “Where did you guys get your name?”
Scott lives on a “green alley” block. It’s a system for making sure storm water runoff doesn’t mix with other substances, and keeps Lake Michigan—source of Chicago’s drinking water-- cleaner. We believe keeping campaigns clean and clear with honest effective research, communications and media is vital to the health of our political system. What goes around…comes around.
• Theresa Taylor for CalPERS 2018--Re-Elected
• Priya Mathur for CalPERS 2018
• Laborers Local 300--IE: Elected Reform Slate, Maywood, CA
• So Cal District Council of Laborers PAC--IE: Elected Slate, La Puente, CA
• Pedro Aceituno for CA State Assembly District 58
• Burbank Firefighters
• Chico Democratic Club
• Latino Family Voter Guide
• Education Voter Guide
• Californians Vote Green
• Yes on Measure HH, Hawthorne CA: Increased Sales Tax by ¾ of a cent. Passed with 69%.
• City of Hawthorne Finances and Budget Education Project
• Service Employees International Union
o Kevin Ochalla for Cook County Pension Board. Elected
o Verna Thompson for Chicago Pension Board. Elected
• Vanessa Aramayo for Congress (CA CD 34)
• Communidades Para Joe Bray-Ali, Independent Expenditure Campaign for Los Angeles City Council
• Yxstian Gutierrez for Moreno Valley Mayor. Elected
• Citizens for More Responsible Government, IE for Sarmiento for Santa Ana City Council. Elected
• 50-50 Climate Project: Mobilize institutional investors to encourage companies to incorporate risk of climate change into business model, including supporting directors with climate expertise
• Scott Svonkin for LA Community College Board. Elected
• 50-50 Climate Project
• Norma Macias for El Monte Mayor
• Service Employees International Union Local 284, Minnesota PERA Pension Board Campaign
• Theresa Taylor for CalPERS Board. Elected
• Priya Mathur for CalPERS Board. Re-Elected
• Andrew Park for Oakland City Council
• Yes on Measure BB, Santa Ana CA: Regulate and tax medical marijuana. Passed
Past Clients Include: Jane Harman, Dario Frommer, Paul Koretz, Richard Schneider, Phil Hu, Paul Krekorian, San Bernardino POA, Palm Springs POA, Covina POA, AIDS Health Care Foundation, Rose Foundation for Communities & the Environment, Californians for Retirement Security
Cori Kesler-Kesler Creative Communications with Scott Adams & Paul Arney. Winning a Silver for Best Direct Mail-Ballot Measure at the 2018 AAPC Pollie Awards
Brian Clarke, aka Les Toil, proudly displaying his illustrations in the 2019 Gold, Silver & Bronze Pollie Award Winning "The Cats of Maywood" direct mail campaign. Brian also contributed to 2021 Pollie winners "The Cats and the Rat" & "ModestoLand."
Danny Haro of the Peabody Award Winning video and documentary production firm Higher Ground Entertainment.
Ernesto Quintero of the Peabody Award Winning video and documentary production firm Higher Ground Entertainment.
Our creative advertising partner, Turi Ryder of Shebops Productions also has a book out--She Said What?
Andre's won multiple Pollie Awards for direct mail. He's a creative storyteller who can crunch data and stay on message.
Copyright © 2023 Green Alley Strategies LLC- All Rights Reserved.